- Hydraulic lower crowning for significantly increased productivity
- Digital indicators for rear and depth stops
- The press brakes of this series are manufactured in standardized bulk series to ensure solid quality and significant cost savings
- The frame is made of solid steel weldment for overhead mounting
- manual upper and hydraulic lower crowning ensure high manufacturing qualtiy.
- Large torsion shaft guarantees synchronism between both hydraulic cylinders.
- Motorized rear stop with manual micro-adjustments
- Motors (from ABB) and hydraulic components from renown manufacturers guarantee high machining quality and high reliability.
- Fulfills highest safety standards with Fiessler Safety System, safety interlock, and protective covers
- hardened hydraulic cylinders for long service life
Would be a pleasure to give you more information.
Please contact:Frank Fontana
Looking for something else?Please visit www.knuth-usa.com for our entire program of 2,500 machine tools and accessories.