For precise sawing of sections and solid material like steel, aluminum and other material
- Every model of this series provides infinitely variable cutting speeds from 66 to 328 ft/min
- Powerful, low-maintenance motors for high reliability
- Hydraulic workpiece clamping is now standard equipment on all models
- Pressure gauge ensures correct saw blade tension for increased blade life and lower cost
- Removable coolant reservoir for simplified maintenance
NEW with linear guide technology!
- Torsion-proof steel construction with dual-column guide – rigid and vibration absorbing
- The saw frame features a mono-frame design for travel across large linear guides
- Advanced hydraulic saw frame feed with new pressure regulating system (PAS) allows optimum adjustment for every sawing task: infinitely variable feed speed and cutting power control provide a wide spectrum of machining possibilities with just one saw blade type
- The control valve features identifications and labeling for sheets, solid materials and various other material types to provide maximum user-friendly handling
- The automatic saw blade guiding system synchronizes the band saw guide according to material cross-section
- Optical registration of the workpiece height allows fully automated empty runs in rapid feed mode for a timely optimum change-over to work feed as well as limiting the vertical saw frame travel and keeping down-times to a minimum
1 saw blade, Mechanical saw blade tensioning with hydraulic pressure gauge, hydraulic part clamping, automatic stroke height adjustment, feed roller table 47″, PAS system, operator manual
Would be a pleasure to give you more information.
Please contact:Frank Fontana
Looking for something else?Please visit www.knuth-usa.com for our entire program of 2,500 machine tools and accessories.