Type-certified machines according to EC Machine Directive
- Hydraulic components from Bosch / Rexroth
- Electric components from Siemens and Telemecanique
- Seals from Kastas
- Knives from Bohler
- Machine frame made of ST 44-AI steel weldment
- Motorized rear stop with digital indicator and 0.004 in accuracy
- stops can be folded over for longer plates
- hydraulic hold-downs ensure uniform distribution of down-pressure across the entire cut length
- Manual or automatic kerf adjustment via single setting point
- Preloaded ball screws and central motor ensure precise parallelism of stops
- A shadow line indicator ensures accurante cut line positioning; this feature is based on a sophisticated lighting process and included in the standard equipment package
- A custom T-square allows processing of single-bevelled sheet metal
- Main cylinder made of premium SAE 1040 material, honed
- Hydraulic pistons with hard chrome plating for longer life than standard pistons
- Design with reduced tubing ensures a robust, resistant hydraulic system
- Valves are easily accessible for quick maintenance
- All hold-downs can be individually adjusted for plate thickness and strength of the material to be cut
- Performance date listed in the table apply to the machining of hot-rolled steel plates ST 42. Please contact our Sales Department for your custom machining requirements.
The optional plate holding fixture ensures exact positioning of the plate at the rear stop when using thin materials.
Would be a pleasure to give you more information.
Please contact:Frank Fontana
Looking for something else?Please visit www.knuth-usa.com for our entire program of 2,500 machine tools and accessories.