Equipped with fiber lasers with various beam powers. Lowest operating cost due to highest efficiency.
- Laser Cutting Systems with extremely small foot-prints
- minimum requirements for the setup site
- Very ergonomic handling and easy operation
Due to the fiber laser’s shorter wavelength, the cutting process is performed within a sealed enclosure. The enclosure automatically closes upon start of a cutting job and opens at the end of the cutting operation to allow direct removal of cut parts.
Laser-Jet Cutting Systems feature a transverse layout:
- Machine bridge runs along the long work surface dimension (X axis) The cutting table does not have to be pulled out of the machine for plate loading and parts unloading.
Machine control can be connected to the internet. This will allow remote control functions and remote diagnostics and monitoring of the system state.
- Laser beam is guided in a flexible fiberoptic cable, eliminating the requirement to clean beam travel optics
- Cutting lens is protected by an easy to replace protective glass lens
- Virtually maintenance-free laser operation
- Automatic cutting process guide, height sensing
- Labeling of cut parts with the same cutter head
- Available with manually retractable cutting table, or with automatic changer table System
- Can be equipped with cutting drawers (optional)
- Turning unit for tube machining can be integrated into the work surface (optional)
Would be a pleasure to give you more information.
Please contact:Frank Fontana
Looking for something else?Please visit www.knuth-usa.com for our entire program of 2,500 machine tools and accessories.