- Space-saving work process for miter cuts – The operator moves the saw frame, not the material
- Hydraulic cylinder for infinitely variable saw frame feed
- Select between 2 cutting speeds for optimum machining results and low saw blade wear
- Features a pressure gauge for exact saw blade tensioning – Longer tool life, lower costs and more precise cuts
- Included in standard equipment: Rigid vice with quick-action clamping and linear stop
- Robust dual ball-bearings in the saw blade guide ensure smooth and trouble-free saw blade operation
- Feed shuts off automatically at the end of the cut through the material
- Coolant system and solid base are included
Would be a pleasure to give you more information.
Please contact:Frank Fontana
Looking for something else?Please visit www.knuth-usa.com for our entire program of 2,500 machine tools and accessories.